Startups in India: Who are the best angel investors in India? Why? and their representative investments, their approach to closing a deal, their preferences for domain and location, etc.
It is a long long list. Yes – a lot of them out there are really like true angels.
I will just mention a few I have interacted closely with, the ones who have also also invested in our startups and played a wonderful role in helping the company.
(in no particular order)
- Manish Bhandari in LetsIntern, Framebench and many others
- Anuj Pulstya in Innovese, Framebench and many others
- Nitin Aggarwal in BirdsEye and many others
- Siddharth Ladsaria in BirdsEye and many others
- Ajeet Khurana in Rolocule
- Freeman Murray in Innoz, Recruiterbox & others
- Anees in Innoz
- Sunder Hemrajani in Greenway Grameen, Proof of Performance etc
- Chirag Patel in SynerSoft and others
- Vijay Shukla in Flick2Know
- Mukund Mohan in Azoi
….and other I might have forgot. (will try and add as and when I remember)
Why? They are good people! They are willing to help. They don’t interfere. Or rather, the entrepreneur likes when they interfere. They don’t judge in the first go. They truly believe they are part of the company once they are invested – and not look at it from a distance away.