1.Terms of Service
- The relationship of Channel Partner to 91springboard shall be that of a commission agent.
- Channel partners have to comply with all the laws/statutory which come in force from time to time.
- Channel partner should provide all the documents as and when demanded by 91springboard for onboarding and KYC purposes.
- 91springboard gives Channel Partner the non-exclusive right to introduce prospective Clients at the terms acceptable to 91Springboard for the term of 12 months.
- Channel Partner shall conform with the Company of the availability of seats before booking or committing to the prospective buyers/member.
- Channel Partner shall not have the right to sign any document with the customer binding the company.
- The Channel Partner shall not engage in price negotiation with any customer.
- In the event it is found that the Company, through its own Sales Personnel and without the effort of the Channel Partner has ‘first approached’ or ‘engaged’ any Customer for the sale of any Product of the Company, the Channel Partner shall not be entitled to brokerage for any booking/sale made in favour of such customer/s.
- Acceptance of Client by 91Springboard shall be at its sole discretion.
- 91springboard’s liability shall not exceed the fees payable by 91springboard to partner for an eligible referral or sale.
- The company reserves the right to change the commission/prices of products as and when required.
- The payment shall be made as per the 91springboard Partner Policy.
- 91springboard shall pay the applicable fees within thirty (30) calendar days from receipt of validly raised commission invoice from the partner. In the event of a disputed invoice, only that portion so contested may be withheld from the payment.
- No commission will be paid to the channel partner until 100% payment pertaining to the membership is received.
- Commission to the partner will be paid on the amount exclusive of taxes paid by the company/member.
- No commission shall be paid to the channel partner for the free period (Early Bird or Anniversary Discount).
- All disputes regarding Fees or any other payment amounts must be communicated within 5 Days in writing by emailing to email@example.com.
- In the event that channel partner is paid more than the entitled Fees, channel partner shall promptly repay 91springboard such overpaid amounts, as determined by 91springboard.
- If a partner fails to promptly return such overpaid amounts, 91springboard may offset any such amounts with an applicable interest rate from future payments and partner may be suspended or disqualified from the Partnership Program.
- If such an amount is not repaid to 91springboard within 5 days from intimation from 91springboard then Channel Partner shall be eligible to pay a penalty of INR 500 per day of such a delay.
The term “Confidential Information” shall include any proprietary information, in whatever form, that:
- Is provided by 91Springboard to the Channel Partner, including information regarding businesses, finances, prospects, operations, products, employees, technologies, contact lists, agreements, data analysis, and financial models (including not only written information but also information transferred verbally, visually, electronically or by any other means); or
- The Channel Partner shall not use the Intellectual Property Rights of 91springboard for any sort of promotion of their business without prior permission from 91springboard. Any such use without permission from 91springboard shall be deemed as IPR infringement of 91springboard.
The Channel Partner shall safeguard and shall not disclose any Confidential Information to any other person or entity other than those related to the Services. All such Confidential Information and any copies obtained thereof shall be returned to 91Springboard promptly upon its written request and shall not be retained in any form by the Channel Partner.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement which is not resolved within 21 (Twenty-One) days after the service of a notice by a Party on the other, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination shall be referred to and finally resolved through arbitration by a sole arbitrator nominated mutually by both parties under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and other applicable provisions thereof. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language and shall be held in New Delhi. The arbitration award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
- Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing thirty (30) calendar days prior written a notice to the other party.
- Any such termination shall have no effect upon those commitments made by the signatories hereto evidenced by this Agreement or previously executed Schedules if any.