Startup Scholarship at 91springboard Koramangala Forum Mall
supported by KBITS and Government of Karnataka
We are proud to announce our collaboration with Karnataka Biotechnology and Information Technology services (KBITS) and Government of Karnataka in an effort to promote entrepreneurship in the state. KBITS enables an environment for fostering entrepreneurial activities in the state and we are honoured to be the chosen partner in this initiative.
As part of this scholarship, startups are provided coworking membership at 91springboard Kormangala, Bangalore at a subsidised rate of INR 3000 per month per member. If you’re a student entrepreneur, membership is provided at a further subsidised rate of INR 1000 per month per member.
What the scholarship covers
Frequently Asked Questions
- The startup should be run by at least one full-time dedicated founder (except in case of student entrepreneur)
- The startup should be an innovation and technology-based startup
- The startup should not be over 4 yrs since date incorporation
- The startup should be clocking revenues under 50 crore annually
- The scholarship is available for only upto 5 people per team
- At least 50% of the startup’s team should be based in Karnataka
- The startup should be registered in Karnataka under the Karnataka Shops & Commercial Establishments Act or it should be willing to do it within 3 months of scholarship.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com